Secondary vocational economy and law school of Skopje “Vasil Antevski Dren” was established as a two-year trade school in 1923. Two years after , it grew into a trade academy in which the schooling lasted for four years. During the Second World War occupation, it was turned into a trade gymnasium in which the schooling lasted for five years. After the liberation, in the spirit of the socioeconomic changes, the school was renamed into Economic Technicum and later on, it became a secondary vocational economy school ”Boris Kidrich”. In 1963 a decision has been made to open a secondary vocational law school within the existing school. As of the academic year 1964/65 classes of law were incorporated within the vocational secondary school Vasil Antevski Dren. Since 1980, the school has been housed into a modern, beautiful building and in 1993 has been named after the Macedonian revolutionary hero Vasil Antevski Dren.